Commercial and Industrial Concrete Floors
Our in-house installation team are trained to the highest possible standard, as well as being skilled and experienced in laying concrete flooring in commercial and industrial settings.
With over 30 years’ experience in the flooring industry, we have installed countless concrete flooring solutions in commercial and industrial premises. We can create a wide range of floor finishes, installed by our installation teams. We do not employ sub-contractors to complete any part of the installation.
Concrete is a material used in many different applications. The mix needs to be correct as per the application. Industrial concrete flooring needs a specific mix which is why our technicians are qualified with industry-specific NVQs and other qualifications.
- Sector Leading
As a company, we have also been instrumental in working with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) to develop training schemes specific to the installation and finishing of concrete flooring.
- Health & Safety Compliant
Working on site requires a high level of health and safety compliance. We constantly strive to improve our performance and standards across every aspect of our business. We take the safety of our technicians and onsite safety seriously;
- Site Supervisors either hold or are working towards Site Management Safety Training qualifications
- Our quality assurance systems are ISO9001 Quality Management Systems compliant
- We are Work Safe and CHAS registered
- We hold a Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Platinum commitment
- We have also signed the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Health & Safety Pledge
An Extensive Range of Industrial Concrete Floors
To get the best concrete industrial flooring solution for you, we have a range of flooring types;
Unsure what is the best solution for your project? Call our team today to discuss your projects on 01675 465 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org